- "Introduction to the Pandemic Journaling Project." This one-minute video is a quick introduction to PJP. You can also watch the video in [Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi.]
- "Voices from the Pandemic Journaling Project." Want to hear the voices of PJP participants? Check out this two-minute sound collage, prepared by UConn Global reflecting on PJP's one-year anniversary in May 2021.
Blog posts & short essays
- Zhang, Corona, Adriana Sowell, and Sarah S. Willen. 2020. "How to Decolonize Future Histories of COVID-19, Starting Now." The Thinking Republic.
- Willen, Sarah S. and Katherine A. Mason. 2020. "Journaling the Pandemic: To Record, To Remember, To Heal." OECD Forum Network.
- Willen, Sarah S. 2020. "The Pandemic Journaling Project." Humanities for All.
- Mason, Katherine A. 2021. "Journaling the Pandemic." Brown Faculty Bulletin.
- Willen, Sarah S. 2021. "Q&A on the Pandemic Journaling Project." UConn Collaboratory on School & Child Health.
Podcasts & online events
- In May 2021, we were invited by the Commission Women, Children, Seniors, Equity & Opportunity at the Connecticut State Legislature to hold a virtual forum on storytelling, history, equity, and mental health, "Journaling During COVID Times Virtual Roundtable." Panelists included [ADD].
- In October 2020, the PJP founders Katherine A. Mason and Sarah Willen were interviewed by disaster expert Scott Gabriel Knowles on COVID Calls, a a daily discussion of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- In June 2020, PJP co-founder Sarah Willen was interviewed by anthropologist William Lucas for the podcast, A Partial Perspective.
- Special issue focusing on the mental health impact of COVID-19: coming soon!
- Willen, Sarah S., Sebastian Wogenstein, and Katherine A. Mason. 2020. "Everday Disruptions and Jewish Dilemmas: Preliminary Insights from the Pandemic Journaling Project." Jewish Social Studies. 26(1). 192-212.