While journaling can have positive mental health benefits for some people, this project is not intended to treat any mental illnesses or mental distress. If you are experiencing distress, please reach out to a mental health professional for help. Below are some resources that may be helpful:
- COVID-19 Coping Strategies, Center on Trauma & Adversity, Mandel School for Social Work, Case Western Reserve University
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Resources for Stress and Coping
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Alliance on Mental Illness COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
- If you are experiencing a crisis, please seek immediate help. Some resources that can help in a crisis include: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) and the Crisis Textline (text home to Text HOME to 741741).